Friday 17 June 2016

My Lipstick Collection - 14 Everyday Lip Colours

Hi all!
I have way too many lipsticks for someone who barely wears any and when I do, I tend to stick to the same shades. This post is going to be on the small percentage of lip products I have with me, the rest are still sitting in my flat at Uni. I can't help it, I'm addicted ok??


1. Maybelline New York Vivid Matte Liquid - 35 Rebel Red
2. Rimmel London Provocalips - 550 Play With Fire
3. Loreal Paris Infallible Matte Max - 004 Oops I Pink It Again
4. Bourjois Rouge Edition - 13 Rouge Jet Set
5. Loreal Paris Infallible Matte Max - 007 Say My Name
6. Rimmel Moisture Renew - 360 As You Want Victoria
7. Maybelline New York Colorsensational - 338 Midnight Plum

My favourite in this selection is number 2 and number 6, I'm a big fan of Rimmel lipsticks!


8. Rimmel Moisture Renew - 380 Dark Night Waterloops 
9. Maybelline New York Colorsensational - 547 Pleasure Me Red
10. Bourjois Rouge Edition - 07 Fuchsia Graffiti
11. Rimmel Moisture Renew - 660 In Love With Ginger
12. Rimmel London Lasting Finish - 066 Heather Shimmer
13. Bourjois Rouge Edition - 10 Rouge Buzz
14. Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer and Shine - 400 Good Mauve

My favourites here are number 9 and number 13. They all have really good staying power, honestly I tested these on my arms yesterday and I've scrubbed them off and they're not budging!

Anyway, there are some swatches of my favourite lipsticks! I hope you enjoyed this slightly different post from me. Thank you for reading!
Until next time,
Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment