Sunday 5 June 2016

Get To Know Me Tag: 21 Questions


Hi all!
It's been ages since my last blog post! I'm just getting into the swing of working again after finishing uni, it's taking me a while 🙈 I thought today I'd do a personal tag just so you could get to know me a little bit better, and I'd love to hear some of your answers too! Here goes! 

1. Are you named after anyone?
My name is Joanna, and although I'm not named after anyone, my Grandad was called Joseph and my Nan is Joan, so I guess there's some sort of "Jo" theme going on.

2. When was the last time you cried?
A couple of days ago when I got incredibly stressed about my lack of money and my extraordinary expensive month.

3. Do you have kids?
Nope. I don't think I want them either.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I'd like to think so, but I a, incredibly shy so if I was someone else I probably wouldn't be approached. 

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Not as much as I used to. I don't really find sarcasm particularly funny anymore, and it can cause so much hassle when people don't understand it or it gets lost in communication that it's not really worth it.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
I hope so, I'd love to. I always have these greats, exciting ideas that I never follow through on though, so it may never happen.

7. What's your favourite cereal?
Depends on what time of the year it is. I like weetabix with hot milk in the winter, and Special K in the summer. 

8.  What's the first thing you notice about people?
Probably their chest, because I'm so short haha! In actual fact it's probably their hair, it's the first thing I notice about anyone and I think it's important. 

9. What is your eye colour?
Brown/ nearly black.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Neither. I hate horrors and I'm not a fan of anything cheesy or gooey. I like thrillers or crime mysteries, and they usually don't have a happy ending, but they are not particularly scary either.

11. Favourite smells?
Coconut and vanilla. I like summery smells.

12. Summer or winter?
If I had to pick one it would be summer, but I really prefer Spring.

13. Computer or television? 
Television. I'm not particularly tech-savvy and I like an old fashioned night in front of the tv.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Erm. Cyprus? I guess? I have no idea.

15. Do you have any special talents?
Really not. I have no interesting or exciting talents. I do like to sing and write but I'm not really good at either.

16. Where were you born?
England.

17. What are your hobbies?
Like I said, I like to sing and write. I also love to read and watch films. I also ADORE shopping and vintage fashions.

18. Do you have any pets?
I don't, but I like to pretend that my boyfriend's pets are mine. His house has two Italian Greyhounds, a bearded dragon and a tortoise. 

19. Favourite movie?
I loved The Gift recently. I also love films like Before I Go To Sleep. The films I can watch over and over again, however, are the Christian Bale Batman films. I love them.

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have two older sisters. 

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
I still have no idea! Which is really bad as I've just finished uni! I want to be something in magazine editing I think, but it's still up for debate! 

And that's it! I hope you enjoyed reading this little blog post, and let me know any of your answers ☺️
Until next time,
Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment